Edmonton Organic Growers Guild is a group of volunteers that grows vegetables for donation to charities and to share among volunteer workers.
We are able to operate thanks to support from APIRG, the University of Alberta, and the Faculty of Agricultural, Life and Environmental Sciences.
We are also grateful to financial support from Enbridge in 2021.
- Are a volunteer organization
- Collectively grow food for those in need throughout the city
- Garden without herbicides or pesticides
- Use organic seeds where possible
- Help new gardeners learn
- Welcome people from all walks of life
- Reinvest in the community garden
- Love the university farm